1. Refund Policy
We shall refund you your donation if you inform us in writing within forty eight (48) hours after your donation has been entered and confirmed except for any transaction fees charged which is non-refundable.
2. Fulfilment Policy
Please note that any donations made to CETDEM will be used for the activities carried out by CETDEM as outlined under the Objectives of the organization, or as specified as part of the fundraising activity.
We are committed to protect your privacy. CETDEM does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the following to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
4. Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within CETDEM and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To carry out the activities of the organisation;
- To provide you with relevant updates and information on our activities as well as other related activities;
- To allow us to register your donation as being tax exempt;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to donations you may make online. For example, donations that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Identity Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
5. Information Security
We employ reasonable security measures, where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
7. Inquiries and Complaints